TiTach™ is indicated as a removable attachment of a full arch prosthesis when used in pairs and for a partial arch prosthesis singly. Due to high retention of these attachments maximum of two attachments are indicated per arch.
The TiTach™ prosthetic system (patent pending) was developed by Dental Evolutions, Inc. as a superior solution for implant-retained, full-arch removable restorations by offering the following features:
- TiTach™ can be used for indications requiring up to 30 degrees divergence for a single implant, or up to 60 degrees divergence between two contralateral implants.
- TiTach™ employs a metal-to-metal interface between the cap and abutment, unlike nylon attachments such as Zest’s Locator® system.
- TiTach™ allows for up to 0.2 mm of vertical cushioning allowing for:
- Compression of mucosa during function & parafunction.
- Gradual seating of prosthesis in between relines due to bone resorption.
- TiTach™ is able to resist between 7 lbs to 10 lbs of force.